13 June 2009

At The Office

Alison and I spend most of our work time in the office, probably about 65% for her, and 95% for me. It isn't exactly the same as your office in the U.S., but there are more similarities than differences. If you are curious, we thought you'd like to see a couple photos of the office where we work in Gaibandha.

This is the exterior of the building. By American counting, Alison's office is on the second floor on the left side, while mine is on the third floor on the right side (they count the European way where the 1st floor is the floor above the ground floor).

Here is Alison hard at work on Sunday morning. The work week here runs from Sunday through Thursday.

Here is my office, a corner office with a private bathroom. If you forget about the air conditioner not really working, and the power dropping for a minute every 3 hours while the generator starts up, its the nicest office I've had so far in my career.

No comments: